Sunday, December 19, 2004

PR India on vacation

Yours truly will be leaving town for Christmas and New Year. Therefore, you may not see much happening on this blog till January 5, 2005.

One reason is that this blogger will be in his hometown located in the greenest state in India, also known as God's own country, Kerala. (They are a great tourism success story, BTW)

Internet connectivity is no great shakes in Kerala once you move out of the city - and I would much rather take in the greenery than battle it out with dial-up connections.

So here I travel into deliberate, willing cluelessness. Away from blogs, software, feeds and my blogroll.

Catch you guys in 2005! Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year!

Terrier

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a internet connection speedometerinternet connection speedometer site/blog. It pretty much covers internet connection speedometer Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

November 7, 2005 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TERRIER GREAT title PR India on vacation. I am actually looking for horse toys related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other horse toys related blogs. Thank you.

November 8, 2005 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey TERRIER GREAT title PR India on vacation. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

November 10, 2005 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home