Thursday, October 28, 2004

Blogger.com down on Wednesday

This blog uses Blogger. All through Wednesday, Blogger seems to have been down. A full 24 hours. None of the other Blogspot-hosted sites, such as PRMachine were available.

I checked news.yahoo.com and news.google.com for any information. Nothing. In Syndic8 or Feedster or anywhere else, I could not find any blog that mentioned about the Blogger Outage either.

That leaves me confused. Did it happen only in India? Were they working from everywhere else? I can find no mention of the outage on PRMmachine or any of the other sites either.

And I thought bloggers were very quick with updating us on such stuff.

Or maybe I didn't check the right places for such information?

3 Comments:

Blogger Constantin Basturea said...

You can find here announcements about Blogger's status:
http://status.blogger.com/status.blogger/

October 28, 2004 at 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger has been down since Thurs in Virginia, USA - still down now, at noon on Fri.

I can't deal with an unreliable tool.

April 8, 2005 at 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi TERRIER...Wow! While I was searching for info on computer dating I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for computer dating. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about computer dating.

December 15, 2005 at 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home