Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Blogs as PR tools

Well, I knew that suggesting blogs as a potential PR tool would be like throwing myself in front of the wolves. Forget blogs, using websites - clients' corporate websites, the agency's own site etc to promote your message is still anathema to the management.

Its not like they do not know technology can be immensely useful in communciation. They know that all too well, but being from a generation where calculators where the height of technology, they just cannot believe it from their hearts. They know, they do not feel it. So essentially, nothing will move beyond vigorous nods, memos and postponements.

At least we are in India. Its some kind of satisfaction when you know that the argument still has not been sorted out, even in the US of A. Here is what I saw on this blog which I read occasionally.
http://ringblog.typepad.com/corporatepr/2004/10/no_excuses.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Graet Blog. I have found another blog that may also be useful. You can find it at interior decorating paint

October 21, 2005 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi TERRIER...Wow! While I was searching for info on local dating I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for local dating. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about local dating.

December 15, 2005 at 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home